Prosecuting lawyer Jonathan Rees on Wednesday told the jury of seven women and six men that they would recognise Harris as someone who had been an artist, musician, popular entertainer and television personality of worldwide standing for over 50 years.
The woman, who told the court she had been abused in her childhood by a family friend, but that her mother had not believed by her mother, rejected a suggestion that she had come forward to seek the "support and attention" she did not get in relation to that incident.
Harris is alleged to have placed his hand under the clothed breast of a 13-year-old girl after she attended a broadcast of children's television show Saturday Superstore at BBC Television Centre in White City, west London, in 1983.
Jurors heard he told the youngest, a 12-year-old, "let's give you a little cuddle" before touching her crotch under her knickers at Radio Victory in Portsmouth in 1977.
Giving evidence via video link the victim, now in her 60s, described the assault. "I ran to my parents and my father went and gave him a mouthful".
In a prepared statement at the end of the two days, he said: "A number of women accused me of indecent assault or sexual assault on dates a number of years ago".
A phone call made to the NSPCC by a woman who alleges she was indecently assaulted by Rolf Harris was played on day two of the star's latest trial today. She was not at that time an in-patient.
The woman claims he told her "Has anyone told you what a good-looking woman you are?' before 'slobbering all over her" and molesting her for 10 minutes.
She warned him she would prise his fingers off her and hurt him if he did not stop, and while bending his fingers back became aware of a wedding ring on his left hand, Mr Rees said.
Mr Vullo said: "Can I just put to you that the allegation you make against Mr Harris is not true?"
She said: "I was quite pleased seeing him in real life because I'd seen him on television".
"It may be that you will want to consider whether Mr Harris" celebrity status which was making him apparently so brazen'.
It is also alleged that he grabbed the breast of a teenager who was helping on the TV programme Star Games in the summer of 1978.
A witness to the alleged attack told the jury he recalled seeing her weeping.
Harris denies the charges now on trial - seven of indecent assault and one alternative charge of sexual assault.
Harris is appearing at court via video link from HMP Stafford because he claims he is too "ill, tired, or hungry" to attend in person.
The trial is expected to last around six weeks.