The video, cited by the SITE Intelligence Group, was posted by Ahmad Salkida, a Nigerian journalist known to have good contacts in Boko Haram. Due to these links, Usman says the trio must "come forward" and provide intelligence on the abducted girls.
In the video, one of the girls-identified as Maida Yakubu-is questioned by a masked fighter. Some escaped but about 215 girls remain missing. Numerous girls are thought to have been sexually abused and around 40 are said to have been forced into "marrying" their captors, according to the BBC.
Some of the abducted Chibok schoolgirls have been killed by Nigerian military air strikes, according to a new video from Boko Haram, which shows one kidnap victim pleading for authorities to bow to the extremists' demands that they release detained militants in return for the girls.
Members of Boko Haram kidnapped 276 teenage girls on April 14, 2014, from their boarding school in the town of Chibok in Borno state.
Boko Haram, which pledges allegiance to ISIS, has been devastating Nigeria for years.
"I'm very, very happy I saw my daughter on the video and I'm very happy she's alive", Yakubu Kabu told CNN.
On Sunday night, Nigeria's military declared Salkida a wanted man, claiming he has "information on the conditions and the exact location of these girls".
The Bring Back Our Girls campaign is also pressing for a prisoner exchange, saying President Muhammadu Buhari "rode to power" on the back of their cause but has done nothing tangible to free the girls.
Salkida had said on Twitter that the video was sent exclusively to him before the sect uploaded it to YouTube.
The Islamic militant group Boko Haram said in a video Sunday that it would free some of the more than 200 schoolgirls who were snatched in eastern Nigeria two years ago, in exchange for the release of its fighters.
He highlighted his "status as a Nigerian journalist who has reported extensively, painstakingly and consistently on the Boko Haram menace in the country since 2006 is an open book known to Nigerians and the worldwide community".
Wakil also said that she was available to speak to the military and said she received the news of her being a wanted person "with rude shock", since she had previously assisted the military in their efforts to retrieve the girls, in an interview with Premium Times on Monday.